Extensio animi ad magna - Stretching the souls to great things

Monday 28 December 2015

Year Review/Preview

Another year in the books for my Christianity themed blog. It was another successful year as well. The blog has doubled in page views, reaching just over 2000.

My main focus this year was creating summaries of each book of the Bible. I just started working through the New Testament, and will continue right through to Revelation. I was able to squeeze in a few collected thoughts as well, just to create some variety. A few movie and book reviews were also included, again to add a different aspect to the blog.

Unfortunately, I did fail to meet some of the goals I set at the start of this year. I didn't do as many posts regarding ethics, apologetics, and just more random thoughts, mainly because my attention was so focused on the books of the Bible review. However, as I near the end of those posts, I'll be able to restart those previous series.

I still have to start up a news story part of the blog, which should be an exciting venture for this upcoming year. I also want to start making sermon videos and post those through this blog and YouTube.

Mainly for this coming year, I want to keep things simple and close to the same. It's really all about generating more reader response, and creating more discussion if possible. I mainly hope to do this by branching out through different content, and sometimes, different means.

Here's to praying that God blesses the blog to minister to others for yet another amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment