Extensio animi ad magna - Stretching the souls to great things

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Year Review/Preview

And so ends the year that was 2016. Wow, what an absolutely crazy, busy, exciting year. Maybe not so much in regards to this blog, but more so in regards to my life. I had a few huge career moves, an actual move across the country, and some pretty big transitions. Even through it all, I held a pretty good pace putting new material up on this blog, finishing some tricky projects and posts. I finished the year with 37 new posts, a total of 3708 page views, and an average of around 20 views per posts.

Looking back over the year, I conquered getting through the whole Bible, around April, and really only started then to shift focus to reviews and a collection of thoughts. The issue is that my time to work on the blog is very slowly diminishing. Priority is starting to be placed on other areas, and because of that, the amount of free time I have to put into writing posts is fading away. However, I do still heavily enjoy the product of the blog, and therefore will still continue to put in the odd review and thoughts into words. My focus will mainly be on devotional thoughts here and there, with an emphasis on current affairs and Biblical basis.

I've really enjoyed the results of this blog that I see as an interesting style of ministry, and I'm excited to see what 2017 holds for me personally, and for For Whosoever. Hopefully you all tag along side me for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment